Wednesday, January 7, 2009

An introduction poem...

It's a new year and I find that there's alot of stuff I want to say and write about, but I can't do it on Myspace or Facebook due to family members and co-workers who may come across my dirty little secrets. So I figure why not start off 2009 by doing what I've always wanted. I've got a huge collection of "poetry" and just random things that I've been saving for years. When I feel like it, I'll put it here. It's alot better than the ugly maroon binder they're in right now. A taste of what's to come:

you have no teeth and your gums are black
sell your body for an ounce of crack

the kids are taken away for good
while you troll around the neighborhood

looking for men and women to please
always eager to get down on your knees

your body is wilting and wasting away
as you survive another crack whore day

No comments:

Post a Comment